Find your establishment
Contact the teams at our hotels and restaurants in Courchevel and Méribel and on the Côte d’Azur to prepare your holiday with us.Obligatory fields*
Find out about the locations of the Alp’Azur hotels on the Côte d’Azur and in Savoie at Courchevel and Méribel Mottaret.
Summer: Destination Saint-Tropez and its peninsula
- By car - From the A8 motorway (E 80), take exit "Draguignan - Le Muy - Golfe de Saint-Tropez", then take RD 25 until Sainte-Maxime (19 kilometres) and then take ex-RN 98 (12 kilometres) along the coast. Or... - From the A57 motorway (exit Le Cannet-des-Maures), then take RD 558 until Grimaud (24 kilometres), then RD 61 passing by the La Foux crossroads.
- By plane Airports Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport 92 km (approx. 90 mins) Toulon-Hyères National Airport: 52 km (approx. 50 mins) La Môle Saint-Tropez Airport: 18 km (25 mins)
Heliport Grimaud: 16 km (20 mins by helicopter from Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport).
- By train Toulon: 70 km (1 hour) Saint-Raphaël: 40 km (approx. 40 mins)
- By boat Water shuttle service links Saint-Tropez port with Grimaud, Sainte-Maxime, Fréjus, Saint-Raphaël, Cannes and Nice Estimated travel times: Cannes/Saint-Tropez - approx. 90 mins Nice/Saint-Tropez - approx 2 hours Monaco/Saint-Tropez - approx 2 hours 20 mins
Winter: destination Courchevel and the 3 Vallées
- By car Take the A43 motorway towards Albertville. Coming out of Albertville, take the road to Moûtiers (26 km). Turn off at exit 40, in the direction of Courchevel 1850 or Méribel.
- By plane Airports - Chambéry (100 km) - Lyon Saint-Exupéry (183 km) - Geneva (143 km) Altiports Courchevel, Méribel.
- By train Direct arrival at Moûtiers train station. Bus Moûtiers/Courchevel 1850 Eurostar “London - Moûtiers” Weekly return journeys on Saturday Thalys Anvers and Brussels from Belgium Amsterdam and Rotterdam from the Netherlands. Weekly return journeys on Saturdays.